About the Doctor
Dr. Jagoda is a graduate of Oneonta State College where he majored in Biology. He then went on to follow his desire for a healthy lifestyle when he received his Doctor of Chiropractic for New York Chiropractic College. In addition, Dr. Jagoda has gone on to study Chiropractic Sports Medicine to become an expert in the field of sports injuries.
He has been successfully treating all types of patients including children, families, military, Navy Seals, weekend warriors, and even Olympic athletes. Dr. Jagoda specializes in treating active individuals and has worked with many professional athletes and is the current Chiropractor for the San Diego Gulls (AHL).
As a seasoned veteran, Dr. Jagoda knows and understands the importance of treatment in order to accelerate your recovery so that you can get back to the things you love. Using the latest advancements in soft tissue techniques combined with evidence-based science, you can assure that your treatment is highly effective and done to the highest quality in order to facilitate the best results.
A little more about me
When I am not in the office I am typically looking for healthy and various inspirational ways to live life. Searching around within nature via hiking, camping, or just enjoying the natural coastline, either way, outdoors is a big part of who I am. Additionally, I am a jiu-jitsu black belt under Andre Galvao and I have spent a lot of time studying/practicing (13 years +) Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Judo, and Wrestling. Outside of the gym and being active, you may be able to catch me inside discovering some creating videos, hitting, the gym, and enjoying San Diego with his wife, daughter, and two dogs.
Want to know more about Dr. Josh? Check out this video below
Our Business Core Values:
- You are a professional, be one – We are professional in everything we do! Working to create a better service for our patients and community. We will do what it takes to make sure we are at the top of our game and that we provide the best service possible.
- People over patients – We care about you. Yes, we care about our patients too but it’s important to note that you are a person and we care about how you feel, & what goes on in your life because this affects everything. As a result, we take care of people!
- Learn every day – Learning never stops and every day you should learn something either in your personal life or professional. Always strive to learn and understand in greater depth.
- Set yourself & others up for success – In order to make the best possible change, we need to meet ourselves and each other where we are. We understand that people have good & bad days, and come from different walks of life, so we have to find ways to make the best possible decisions that foster the best outcomes for all.
- Change is inevitable. Embrace & Adapt – Change is the only constant and our health, bodies, goals, desires, wants, and needs constantly change. We are no different and we must adapt to change so that we can better create change in others.