What makes this Chiropractic clinic different from all the rest?
We know that the pain you are dealing with is holding you back from the things you love, and to be honest, that’s frustrating and upsetting!
Instead of telling you to avoid certain activities, take pain medication, or get injections, our goal is to find and fix the root cause of your pain/injury.
Whether it’s picking up your kiddos without back pain, weight lifting, running, hiking, or a particular sport, we can help. We understand how important it is for you to live an active life without pain or the fear of getting hurt again.
The problem in the medical field is cookie-cutter plans, a lack of understanding of sports-specific injuries, and oftentimes, visits are focused on getting you into the office and not having a real plan to properly treat the injury.
As a result, we work with you one-on-one to make sure you get the proper treatment in order to fix your injury in the short and long term. We will walk with you side by side until you achieve your fitness goals!
Our Core Values:
- You are a professional, be one – We are professional in everything we do! Working to create a better service for our patients and community. We will do what it takes to make sure we are at the top of our game and that we provide the best service possible.
- People over patients – We care about you. Yes, we care about our patients too but it’s important to note that you are a person and we care about how you feel, & what goes on in your life because this affects everything. As a result, we take care of people!
- Learn every day – Learning never stops and every day you should learn something either in your personal life or professional. Always strive to learn and understand in greater depth.
- Set yourself & others up for success – In order to make the best possible change, we need to meet ourselves and each other where we are. We understand that people have good & bad days, and come from different walks of life, so we have to find ways to make the best possible decisions that foster the best outcomes for all.
- Change is inevitable. Embrace & Adapt – Change is the only constant and our health, bodies, goals, desires, wants, and needs constantly change. We are no different and we must adapt to change so that we can better create change in others.
Our vision is to become the premier Sports Chiropractic & Rehab Clinic in San Diego by positively impacting others through better movement.
We are deeply committed to our mission and vision through our philosophy and core values.