Your First Visit (Day 1): Approx. 30-60 min.
There is a lot that goes on in the first day and we call this day the “information day.” On Day 1, we dedicate ourselves to learning about you, your function/injury, and your goals. To do this, we conduct a consultation and a very detailed examination. First visit time (day 1) runs about 50-60 minutes.
- After our initial examination, we then begin to help you understand what is exactly happening with your body. We will get a chance to show you with regard to anatomy & function.
- We will also address any questions or concerns with you and we will also give you an idea of how long we think this treatment will take and set up a custom approach to your care.
- We will also being to treat you on the first day as well and often times we will begin with some rehab advice. We being with rehab so that you have some tools and skills you can walk away with on the first day.
- On your first day at the office, we ask that you please arrive ON TIME!
- All of our paperwork can be done online and we are a paperless facility. If you do not fill the forms out on time, we will cancel your appointment and you may be charged for a late cancel fee as this leaves a hole in the doctor’s schedule that could be used by other patients.
Follow-up treatment times will be 10-30 minutes depending on the services you need.
Do you have more questions?
If so, please watch the video above or shoot us an email!
Booking online is easy and is our preferred method. Most patients can get through our booking and paperwork in about 5 minutes!