Take a tour of our office.
Your First Visit (Day 1): Approx. 45-75 min.
There is a lot that goes on on the first day and we call this day the “information day.” On Day 1, we dedicate ourselves to learning about you, your function/injury, and your goals. To do this, we conduct a consultation and a very detailed examination. The first visit time (day 1) runs about 45-75 minutes but we recommend that you block off at least 1 hr of your time.
- After our initial examination, we then begin to help you understand what is exactly happening with your body. We will get a chance to show you the problem you may be dealing with and even show you some of the anatomy & function.
- We will also address any questions or concerns with you and we will also give you an idea of how long we think this treatment will take and set up a custom approach to your care.
- We will also being to treat you on the first day as well and often times we will begin with some rehab advice. We finish the day with rehab so that you have some tools and skills you can walk away with on the first day.
- On your first day at the office, we ask that you please arrive ON TIME!
- All of our paperwork can be done online and we are a paperless facility. If you do not fill the forms out on time, we will cancel your appointment and you may be charged a late cancel fee as this leaves a hole in the doctor’s schedule that could be used by other patients.
Follow-up treatment times will be 10-40 minutes depending on the services you need.
Do you have more questions?
If so, please watch the video above or shoot us an email!
Booking online is easy and is our preferred method. Most patients can get through our booking and paperwork in about 5 minutes!