Many people ask me, “What can I do to improve my healing?”
Supplements are definitely an option, and Quality is important.
Now before I get into the actual supplements, I’ll tell you, this is an addition to your rehab & care, but should replace your rehab!
1. Omega 3 Fish Oil – While these pills are great at fighting inflammation, they tend to be more expensive and oftentimes are not clinically effective until 45-60 days. If you are already taking them or want to really help inflammation, it’s recommended you take 2-3 g per day.
2. B-Vitamin Complex – B-Vitamins are great for energy and health and have shown great effectiveness for those with nerve pain. In addition, they are on the more affordable side.
3. Vitamin D3 – Now called Hormone D, because it’s so important for the immune system function. There are not many other supplements that have such a high-quality effect.
4. Turmeric – This has been talked about a lot and is great to help reduce inflammation.
5. Collagen – When undergoing soft tissue injuries, I recommend collagen supplements. Collagen is in our discs, bones, tendons, ligaments, and fascia and makes up a LOT!
6. Disc-Flex or Inflammatone – These are a blend of different supplements that are geared towards healing your disc
Remember, quality is critical here, otherwise you are wasting your money! As a result, I linked two trusted websites that I recommend, with some of my top recommendations.
PS. If you think this type of stuff is valuable, then consider our lower back pain! It has a 100% money-back guarantee with Coaching! Oh yeah, you also get LIFETIME access to it. So if you want to be the first to know when we next release the course, Click Here to get on the Waitlist.